For over 30 years we have been working with some of the nation's most prestigious building contractors including Barratt Homes, Redrow and Ardmore.
We supply nationally, and we pride ourselves on supporting our supreme quality products with our individual designs, technical expertise and professional management.
BK Nolte Contracts are your ideal contract partner and choosing us is simply the best way to project manage your kitchen or bedroom installations - it's one less thing to worry about, and guaranteed 'done' - every time. We think we’re the best in the business, and we would love you to experience our level of service, style, quality and efficiency.
Why Nolte Kitchens?
We believe the products Nolte produce are so much better than other standard kitchens because of the following simple facts:
- Soft close doors and drawers as standard.
- Dust seal as standard.
- Integrated bottom rubber plinth seal to resist water
- Simple measuring system for easier planning and choice of heights.
- Larger variety of cabinet sizes.
- Virtually no need for additional filler panels with appliances.
- Carcasses are constructed from high density board.
- Colour matched carcasses (competitor models have a single colour for the interior which is usually white.)
- Solid fixing of plinth due to heavy duty carcass foot.
- The use of high quality components i.e. allowing 80kg load on pan drawers of 80cm width and above – other kitchens specify at a lesser 50kg
- Drawer boxes are the heaviest load bearing engineered on the market.
- Optional chrome line on drawers, pull outs and all internal metalwork.
- Concave and Convex curved doors in Nova Lack Hi-Gloss or Soft Lack Matt
- Handleless ranges are available in over 50 door finishes.
- Metal shelf clips
- Soft form (vertical) and Soft line (horizontal) curved 50mm radius panels in matching and contrasting finishes available.
- Quality German engineered, branded product, family owned since 1958, with both PEFC and FSC accreditation for using recyclable materials.
Here are just a few of the prestigious developments we’ve worked on recently
Fulham Riverside, London SW6
Spread over 8.25 acres, Fulham Riverside is a fabulous collection of strikingly different buildings, each with their own distinct identity and character. The choice of accommodation is as varied as the architecture so there’s a fantastic range of homes on offer. These properties are meticulously finished, with open-plan interiors and a high level of specification. BK Nolte Contracts are proud to have been asked to supply kitchens for this fantastic development.
Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead, London NW3
An exciting development of 128 new-build and refurbished homes built around landscaped gardens. All homes at Kidderpore Green will come fully equipped with the latest specification including individually designed kitchens supplied and fitted by BK Nolte Contracts with a full complement of integrated appliances from Meile.
New South Quarter, Croydon
Step into any apartment at NSQ and you will see each one is a model of contemporary living. The space is light, airy and carefully planned for your needs. Kitchens by BK Nolte Contracts are designed with a full range of stylish modern appliances to make entertaining a pleasure.