about bk nolte contracts
BK Nolte Contracts are your ideal contract partner.
expertise & design
Every development or interiors project we work on has a dedicated team assigned to it, supporting the project throughout design, quotation, delivery, installation and aftercare. Going the extra mile is how we work. We're able to meet high volume demands, on time, every time. Not only that, but we retain the flexibility needed on complex projects that might require us to adapt to changing build schedules, or hold stock for you whilst you resolve on-site issues.
Our design studio team can work alongside you and your architects or interior designers to turn concepts and ideas into reality, however involved or cutting edge. We are able to provide information on all the latest kitchen trends, along with a comprehensive design and presentation service - available on paper or digital format - along with detailed quotations with full price breakdown.
We have an experienced on-site project management team with CAD design, order processing, accounting and logistics all carried out in the UK. Our highly professional team are able to source materials, plan, create, deliver and install your kitchens, on time and on budget.
From initial sales consultations, through design and quotation, order processing, site delivery and installation, you'll be guided through each stage by a trained professional with years of industry experience. Whether it's 3D visuals to assist sales, or accurate working plans and on site management, our contract managers will be on hand to ensure your kitchen objectives are met. Our reputation for accurate, quality delivery is paramount, which is why we go the extra mile on every project, every time.
logistics, installation & aftercare
When it comes to contracts we deliver every time. Our commitment to you, our customer is fundamental and at the core of all our business activity. We pride ourselves on our quality product, our delivery efficiency and our hyper-efficient fitting teams.
- Large warehouse stock to avoid supply chain delays
- Dedicated, liveried distribution fleet
- Multi-plot deliveries scheduled to fit your build programme
- Construction site aware personnel carrying correct PPE at all times
- All fitting teams experienced and trained in contract fitting
- 100% CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) carded workforce
- All plots inspected and protected after installation
Certificates & Accreditations
The following documents are available to view or download:
- CHAS Certificate of Accreditation
- Constructionline Certificate
- Environmental Policy
- Green Dragon Environment Certificate
- Transport Policy
- Transport For London FORS (Bronze)
- Goods Vehicle Operator's Licence
- Certificate of Registration under the Waste Regulations 2011
- Employers' Liability, Public / Products Liability, Contractors All Risks, Professional Indemnity Insurance
- ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Policy Statement
- Worksafe Contractor Membership Certificate